TV One seeks to hire the very best and brightest talent who are enthusiastic and passionate to fulfill the company's mission of being the premiere television destination for African American adults. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for positions or submit your resume for general consideration.
TV One is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
TV One does not accept unsolicited resumes, that is, resumes and submissions that are not associated with or in pursuit of a career or internship opportunity posted on this website.
Below, you will find opportunities currently available at TV One. Click here for submission instructions.
Ad Sales Coordinator (NY)
Design Director (MD)
Operations and Program Strategy & Acquisitions
Coordinator Office Services and EA for EVP Operations and SVP, Program Strategy & Acq. (MD)
TV One offers an academic credit internship program for college/university sophomore, junior, senior undergraduate students. Internships are available for the following departments:
- Ad Sales Intern (New York and Chicago)
- Affiliate Sales Intern (Silver Spring, MD)
- Finance Intern (Silver Spring, MD)
- Human Resource Intern (Silver Spring, MD)
- Legal Intern (Silver Spring, MD)
- Marketing Intern (Silver Spring, MD)
- Network Operations Intern (Silver Spring, MD)
- Programming Intern (Silver Spring, MD)
- Digital Media Design Intern (Silver Spring, MD)
- Digital Media Producer Intern (Silver Spring, MD)
- The deadline for submitting your internship materials:
Semester Application Date
Spring November 15, 2013
Summer March, 15, 2014
Fall July 31, 2014